1. «STALKER SOFTWARE GROUP», also doing business as «CommuniGate Systems», means:
Stalker Software, Inc, having its registered address at 1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 355 Larkspur, CA 94939 U.S.A;
«StalkerSoft» ZAO, having its registered address at 123458 Russian Federation, Moscow, Marshala Proshliakova st. 30, office 307;
Stalker Software GmbH, having its registered address at Schlüterstrasse 37, 10629 Berlin, Germany;
Butenko Vladimir Anatolievich, Tax Number 773604717713.
1.2. PRONTO! is developed, designed and marketed by STALKER SOFTWARE GROUP, with all the intellectual property rights claimed and belonging to STALKER SOFTWARE GROUP.
3. PRONTO! does not collect your personal information.
You may send us your logs which might contain technical details about the performance or working nature of the PRONTO! application without any personal data. This information is used to improve the application, to remove bugs and/or restore some functions.
The information that PRONTO! uses is anonymous and is used for the proper PRONTO! functioning.
4. You don’t have to grant us any access to any of your personal usage data automatically.
Along with the technical detail logs you may give us:
- your name / login ID
- your telephone / email info to contact you.
5. We do not disclose this data to anyone and store it using the TLS encryption protocol on SIP servers which protect the security of your information.
We also do not use or collect cookies and/or information for any marketing purposes. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable meta data.